The inaugural Alberta Seniors Care Conference (ASCCC) offers a combination of rich learning opportunities. Capacity is limited so register now to avoid disappointment.
ALBERTA SENIORS CARE COALITION CONFERENCE 2015
|EARLY BIRD PRICING
(Ends March 15, 2015)
|PAST EARLY BIRD PRICING
(Starts March 16, 2015)
Prices do not include GST
Please contact the ACFP office if you need assistance registering at 780-488-2395 or by email at email@example.com.
This program has been accredited by the College of Family Physicians of Canada and the Alberta Chapter for up to 6.5 Mainpro-M1 credits.
Other Important Registration Information for 2015
- Registration will be available online only.
- Registrations will not be confirmed unless the entire registration form is complete, and full payment is received.
- On-site registration will not be available.
- You must register for all workshop sessions you plan to attend.
- Registrations will be accepted and processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Residents must be currently registered in a residency program.
- Students must be currently registered in a post-secondary institute program.
Win Back Your Registration!
Register Before March 17, 2015 for a Chance to Win Back Your Registration!
The ASCCC accepts the following payment types:
- American Express
- Cheque (Cheques made payable to the Alberta College of Family Physicians)
Admission to Conference Events
Those registrants attending the full conference will receive admission to all sessions and program meals by wearing their ASCCC nametag.
In order to qualify for the student rate, a student must be carrying a full-time academic workload (other than by correspondence) as determined by the post-secondary institution in which the student is enrolled. Proof of qualification may be required.
- Cancellations must be received in writing, along with the original receipt of payment, on or before March 30, 2015, and will be subject to a $50 processing fee.
- No refunds will be considered after April 17, 2015.
- The Alberta College of Family Physicians reserves the right to cancel or postpone a program due to insufficient registration, or circumstances beyond their control.
Transferring Your Registration
Request for transfers or substitutions must be submitted in writing by the registered attendee. If a system refund is required to complete the transfer, the attendee will be charged an administration fee of $50.00.
Conference Sessions, Meals, Meeting Space
The ASCCC is an accredited program for family physicians. Conference meals and space are designated for the registered attendees only. In keeping with Mainpro Accreditation and ASCC’s conference guidelines, and in consideration of and respect to the learning environment, attendance to workshops, skill, ancillary and/or keynote presentations is limited to registered attendees only; attendee’s dependants (family members, nannies, etc.) are not permitted. Dependants are welcome to use alternate dining options at the DoubleTree by Hilton West Edmonton.
Photography and Feedback
Once you have registered for the ASCCC , you automatically grant permission to the ASCC to use any photograph, video or voice recording taken during the conference events and activities on ACFP communications materials, including print and online, with or without the inclusion of your name. The ACFP also reserves the right to use any ASCCC event-related tweets, quotes or feedback in future material.
If you have any questions about the Alberta Seniors Care Coalition Conference, please contact the ACFP at 780-488-2395 or 1-800-361-0607 (Alberta only).